Monday 22 July 2013

Birthday beauty gifts


Here are some snaps of what I got for my birthday this year - my list was basically made up of makeup so its no surprise that I mainly got makeup. 

Ted Baker makeup bag

For all these years I have managed with flimsy little canvas makeup bags which I have got as freebies. I have never owned anything sturdy or that fill fit more than a couple of mascaras and small eyeshadow palettes in. So I am excited to use this one and love the bright pink colour.


Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner

I have been having problems with my liquid eyeliner (Max Factor's Glide and Define), namely that I complete one lined eye and I go to do the over one and not much liquid comes out. So I wanted something that would come out of a jar so you can control the intensity of the colour.



Nars Orgasm Blush

This is a firm favourite of mine, its such a gorgeous pink, shimmery blusher and makes you look healthy and radiant. I think its one of those products that once you've tried you can't ever go back to using anything else. Also Kourtney Kardashian is a fan of this blusher!



Urban Decay NAKED palette 

This is a firm favourite with beauty bloggers and I can see why, with a mixture of natural and bold shades this palette can take you from day to night. It is loved by celebrities such as Millie Mackintosh from Made in Chelsea and acclaimed beauty blogger Tanya Burr.



If there are any beauty products that YOU can recommend me that please drop me a comment below or tweet me @Fearon91. What are your favourites? 

1 comment:

  1. Just been reading your blog Anna, love it! Looks like you got some nice b'day pressies! Hope you had a nice day. Lau xxx

    ReplyDelete