Monday 18 June 2012

Hello people!

Creative energy makes the world go around - (my belief).


Welcome to my new blog, post Uni. I am very excited about sharing my fashion and beauty secrets with you. Over the years I have invested in many fashions, beauty products and style guides. Through all of this I have learnt what I like. It is only through my experience of being a fashion consumer, magazine and avid style-guide reader that has allowed me to do this.

Life is for experimentation & fun - two words which I are strongly connected to fashion and beauty.

However, I appreciate that life is also an intellectual journey. We read, debate, learn, love. So that's why I will also feature some current news in my blog as well as the odd bit of celebrity gossip too!

Hope you enjoy!


Anna

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment